Carolyn - San Francisco, CA
Snow... My arse.
Shannon - Dallas, TX
Even Calvin is on a diet now. We set some weight records this holiday!
Caroline - Nashville, TNMeezy's house
This is Meezy. It's a photo I sent to her son who loves her red beans & rice. It conveys that I get to eat it and he doesn't. Neener.

For those of you who know my precious peach, C-Line, my "gift" is the best representation of her humor that I know of. I fully intend on bringing this to work, filled with some delicious treat. I've already used it at a dinner with friends and at book club. Both LOVED it! Next time---a bridal shower!!! Thanks peachy pants!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and NOW Caroline can make all of you Red Beans and Rice!!! (woop) (woop)
Yes, I'd have to guess that Caroline's contribution amongst the angels, is the Skanky Ho platter. Does Skanky Ho make tea cups as well?
ReplyDelete